Saturday, October 27, 2012

News

I wanted to let all my followers know that I am no longer with the Corvisiero Agency. I am taking queries at my personal email address (bookers32@gmail.com) until I get my new email address. I will be joining a new agency that will be announced on December 1st.

This is a new chapter in my life. We all have them and I'm very excited about it. Also, I signed a new author, Theresa Paolo. I'm very glad to have her! :) I will keep you all updated on my move.


Thank you,
Brittany Booker!

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm so excited! And so happy to have you as my agent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both of you! Theresa is my 'oldest' CP. (In the sense that we've been CPs the longest out of all my CPs... haha) She is absolutely fabulous and you two will never run out of fantastic works to pitch to publishers. So excited for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Brittany! wishing you lots of luck at the new agency!!

    And congrats to Theresa too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Brittany! Can't wait to hear about the new agency. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best in your newest venture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with the new venture. I hope it works out great for you and your writers!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! :)