Believe me I understand. I started out submitting my material and that is how I became a jr. agent at the Corvisiero Literary Agency. I know the frustrations of having to wait.
However, this doesn't mean to get angry with an agent because she/he is taking too long. Especially, when the agent takes the time out to give you pointers to improve your novel.
A few things authors need to know.
1. Agents are super duper busy. Be patient.
2. Please do not send rude emails, we WILL get back to you.
3. When an agent gives you advice, do not get mad, take it or not. It's up to you.
4. When an agents says 'this is not for me,' and gives you advice, it does not mean they are interested, they are just trying to help you out.
5. Please be respectful. It is a stressful job to be an agent and we have tons of queries to read. Your query is not the only material we have to read.
Last and not least....if you are rejected...try, try again! :)